**Exercise: Create an ADT Graph**
*You must create an ADT graph as a JAVA Class*
The class is to be called **ADTGraph**.
The class must have the usual protections and access mechanisms expected of Abstract Data Types (ADTs).
Use an adjacency matrix to represent the graph. For purposes of the adjacency matrix, assume a maximum of N nodes where N = 50.
Assume that each vertex contains its name as a label.
***Your implementation of the ADT graph should include the following methods***
• ADTGraph() ??" constructor which creates a new graph
• boolean IsEmpty(g) ??" determines weather a graph is empty
• int getQtyNodes() ??" returns the quantity of nodes
• int getQtyEdges() ??" returns the quantity of edges
• boolean edgeExist(int node1, int node2) ??" does an edge exist between two nodes?
• boolean setNode(String name) ??" add a node to the graph
• boolean deleteNode(int position) ??" remove a node from the graph
• boolean setEdge(int node1, int node2)
• boolean deleteEdge(int node1, int node2)
• This will be a simple graph implementation.
• You will need two arrays, one to contain a list of active nodes and the other (a 2d array) to represent the adjacency matrix.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).