I am looking for a small GUI ... in fact a little emulator to use during my lectures in classroom in order to convey my point more easily. Here is more details about it,
(1) A main screen where there would be different objects as an Image. (Image must be transparent so that I can give impression of real thing)
(2) On clicking of one object should leed to you one or more screens. (For this project I am looking for non-functionaly Interfaces only)
(3) I also required a menu system similar to KDE's menu that pulls menu items upwards.
I will give more exact details to selected coder. This is an ongoing application. I would like to go with selected coder to add more functionality in it once he finished with this initial phase.
Thanks and Good Luck,
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Red Hat Linux 7.3 or higher