I would like to create a simple "voice notes' program for Series 60 mobile phones using the Symbian OS and C++.
The application will be a simple calender that contains the following functionality:
- Allows user to browse calender
- Allows user to record voice clip on specific day and name file (or allow default naming)
- Allows user to listen to recorded clip
- Alarm feature that displays global indicator that a memo has been recorded for that specific day when it is that day (goes away after clip has been "marked as read" or listened to.
- Contains shareware registration model that works with [url removed, login to view]'s dynamic registration model
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
4)45 days support (technical and not to the end user)
Nokia Series 60 platform 1 and 2 (Phone models 36xx,7650,N-Gage, 6600 (and preferably SX1)