What we need is the following:
When someone calls “us??, with his or her number ID turned on, the specified number needs to be analysed, resulting in a possible call to another number. This analysis consists of;
Keeping a database (we could start with Acces, - depending on amount of users- we may need to turn it into a SQL Database) in which we keep track of the following (record definition):
· *“called-by?? numbers*,
· *“forward-to?? numbers*,
· *time restraints* (consisting of *“from Date??* and *“till Date??*)
1. When our telephone (ISDN) receives a call, the program needs to *read* the callers number (from the ISDN card)
2. The database needs to be checked in order to determine if this number is *known* (*called-by numbers* FIELD)
a. If the number is known (= already stored in DB), a check needs to be made for the related *forward-to number.*
3. Then the related *time restraints* need to be compared with the current local time in order to find out if a forward is ALLOWED (= if current local time falls within range of *from date* and *till date*)
a. If forwarding is ALLOWED, the already specified *forward-to number* needs to be called through one of our other ISDN-connected lines.
Shortly, SUCCES is:
somebody calls our number 1234567, the callers number is recognized in our DB, time of calling falls within time restraints ? forward-to number is called from our other number 7654321.
*incoming caller needs to be recognized OFF- HOOK (caller should not be charged for calling us)
**PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS**
We need this software to be written in the **C#or VB.NET** languages, C++ is possible if we cannot get it done by those.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Windows server 2003, Windows XP, windows 2000