We're looking for bids from professional developers to create a software protection tool.
The tool will be a user-friendly wizard-style program that will "secure" an application and ensure it cannot be copied.
The program will ideally:
* Wrap any project file [such as .EXE files, PDF files, and so on] into another EXE
* The wrapper will call our server every 15 days or so, to check the installation is still a valid one [with up to, say, 5 extra runs where a connection isn't available]
* Totally protect copying of the wrapped product, on all Windows 32-bit platforms -- including Windows XP
We will need a pleasing interface building for this tool, and are very open to suggestions at this stage. Please put forward your bids and ideas.
We have had two similar programs created via RAC previously, however both have been restrictive in some way (ie, the last one "locked" a file under Windows Me and prior, yet couldn't on Windows XP).
If you can offer a bullet proof solution, post your bid! :)
SERIOUS bidders only, with realistic $.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
32-bit versions of Windows