Write a C++ program that prompts the user with the following options:
Matrix String Quit
• If the user selects “M?? or “m?? then call a user-defined function called double average (void) that will the following:
a. Prompt the user to enter three sets of five numbers (type float) and store the numbers in a 3 x 3 array.
b. Determine the largest value of 9 values and print it in the main function. c. Determine the transpose of the original matrix and then find the sum of the original and transpose matrices and print the result in this function.
• If the user selects “S?? or “s?? then call a user-defined function void rev_str (void) that
a. Prompts the user to enter a string and store it into one-dimensional array. b. Replace the content of the string with the string reversed and save into another array.
c. Print both the original string and reversed one in this function.
• If the user enters “Q?? or “q?? then you should terminate the program.
If the user enters any other selection it should prompts the user invalid selection and try again.
Note: Do not use any global arrays or variables.
Rent A Coder requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Microsoft C++ 6.0