Need a solution to SuperGrid running in modeless dialog on top of tab control. I have played with the SuperGrid found at [url removed, login to view] When implemented on a dialog sitting on a tab control the messaging gets messed up and the painting of icons, tree lines, and colors fails.
Would like this ASAP, therefore would prefer an already coded solution if you have one. Prefer MFC Standard EXE, but will consider an ATL implementation.
If you have a more mature implementation than this SuperGrid that would be great, however, I'm not looking to spend megabucks on a commercial grid control.
1. Provide example of modeless implementation on top of tab control sitting on Record or Form View.
2. Provide example of capturing ESC and preventing dialog from hiding.
3. Provide example of modal, and view implementation if not adapting the SuperGrid I referenced.
4. Provide example of popup menu from right clicking on header item.
5. All list control features should still function (i.e. header-dragdrop, gridlines, etc..)
6. Implement in MFC Standard EXE, SDI, RecordView or FormView.
1. Provide ability to set colors and icons through method calls.
2. Provide ability to set key stroke assignments for edit and navigation. An array would be acceptable.
Send me a small app to evaluate.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
3) Written documentation on any non-trivial features, well commented code preferred!