Windows client unix server application that also interfaces with an oracle or msql database.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
[url removed, login to view] is inaccessible to the average person, overly complicated and too difficult to learn to use for the very young or beginning chess player. That market is a large market.
This section lists a set of business goals and objectives that the proposed project facilitates. It also describes how the proposed project can accomplish these goals:
· Retool the [url removed, login to view] java application such that it can be used with very minimal effort by an absolute beginner. Integrate a chess engine or series of chess engines that increase in difficulty in order to step up players difficulty as they player inproves.
· Allow the java application to launch and begin playing with a computer when anyone hits a specific page url.
· Provide a mechanism for asking questions and obtaining info from players after each game.
· Transitioning players to a 30$ annual subscription model while introducing new functionality one at a time.
· Create display pages that demonstrate behavior tracking.
windows c++ client interfacing with unix server and oracle/msql database