Symbian Utility DLL for Nokia Series 60 and UIQ (Ericsson P800), for network connection, network profiles and generic BIO messages parsing.
The DLL must comply with a specific function export mode that will be provided upon approval (really easy).
The library must:
- automatically dial a network connection, enumerates the connections and provide a way to edit, delete and add connections.
- automatically invoke bluetooth connections and provide same interfaces as network connections.
- Provide a way for register and parsing BIO messages.
- Provide a way to send USSD codes.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Symbian OS 6.1 (Series 60) and 7.x (UIQ, Ericsson P800)