We are looking for a tool written in VC++ 6 which protocols system modifications which are made from setup/installation programs or other actions.
This is how the tool should work:
1. The tools makes a "snapshot" from the registry and the file system ( it should create an inventory of the system where I can include and exclude folders, files and registry hives )
2. The setup/installation program runs
3. The tools runs a second time and makes a second "snapshot". Based on this two snapshots it generates the modifications from the registry ( addition, modification and deletion ) into a .reg file and the modifications on the file system ( new files and folders, changed files and folders, new and modified INI files, startmenu entry modifications ) into a new folder structure and a text file...
After that the tool should go through all files in this output and check if there are COM components which can be registered.
Then all components should be registered and the registration
information should be captured ( I can provide code for this functionality ! ) into a seperate .reg file.
These registry entries should be excluded from the original registry file.
The program MUST be coded in VC++6 with a nice little gui, well commented and without any third party components or non-system standard dependencies ( one single exe ) !
For further and more detailed information please contact us...
Please note: Project MUST be finished after three weeks after a bid was accepted !!!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
all Microsoft Windows platforms