Programmer with actual experience with the TERN 586 Engine-P single-board computer. Demonstrated experience with this board is required. Customer will provide the hardware if required. US Citizens only. Proximity to Boston, MA advantageous.
Summary of Software Tasks:
1. Interrupt Service Routine (ISR) to collect one scan of 12 channels of A/D data at the maximum data rate. Interrupt generated by external hardware at 1 kHz or less.
2. Store data in a RAM based ping-pong buffer.
3. Send pulse to external device to enable interrupt
4. Stream data to CompactFlash card
1. Extract data from ping-pong buffer.
2. Process data to compress (alogrithms will be provided)
3. Implement data processing code provided by customer
4. Write code to set and clear LEDs based on data values in processed data set.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
TERN 586-Engine-P with TERN P52 I/O Expansion card