In this project, instead of dealing with numeric data, we will work with a file containing text, or character data. Your task is to write a menu-driven text analyzer program. The program must print a menu giving the user a list of tasks which can be performed:
1. print the file's contents
2. quit the program
3. count the number of lines in the file
4. count the words in the file
5. count the sentences in the file
6. do a character analysis, including
count the number of characters in the file
count alphabetic characters
count digit characters
count punctuation characters
count whitespace characters
I know this is a longshot but I am a college student. I don't have much money, can anyone do it for free? I would really, really, really appreciate it. I know this has to be a very simple program for you. Thank you.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Windows 98 SE