Anyone who is familiar and good at the fractional knapsack problem for Algorithm will be able to finish this project. The fractional knapsack problem is one when one has to fill a certain bag with the max worth coins(treasure) within the limited space of the bag. This project is similiar to that one. Please find the detail of the problem description with the **addtional files** attached.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
4) program will read from [url removed, login to view] and output to [url removed, login to view]
5) code well documented , meaningful identifier and a detail description of the algorithm.
6)Submission within the specified time.
7)use of STL
WIN ME , Visual C++ 6.0