This simple utility will combine a few functions for which code already commonly exists. The coder will tie it together, fronted by a form with which the user will supply the unique information. The output will be a "txt" file which will be renamed "dii".
The end product must be an executable program file; there will be a 7 day timeout trial version, requiring an unlock key to use the program after the initial 7 days, and key generator; If the trial program goes beyond the 7 days, the program will automatically route the user to an e-commerce web site to buy a licence for the program.
A detailed mockup image of the form (if possible) and the programs desired function will be supplied to the winning bidder; generally, the program will combine the functionalities of these programs:
1. File Tree Printer <[url removed, login to view]> (I am negotiating for source code. If not available we would have to devise a similar program)
2. TOCR Viewer <[url removed, login to view]> (I have source code)
3. 123 Renamer at <[url removed, login to view]> (I am negotiating for source code. If not available we would have to devise a similar program, minus the mp3 renaming functionality)
I would prefer some kind of TXT doc preview window so as the form is filled out, the user can see where the he or she is creating the desired output. As opposed to first outputting the txt doc then having to redo. But if this is too difficult, it may also wait for future versions. We'll talk about it.
I will come up with the product name, and design the GUI/Skin or "look" once the functionality is all worked out. The coder must know how to take my customized look and apply it to the final form.
NOTE: THE DEADLINE MAY BE RESET IF NECESSARY TO ALLOW THE CHOSEN CODER(S) TIME TO FULLY COMPLETE. BUT I WILL NEED A SOLID TIME ESTIMATE BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO "EXTEND" THE DEADLINE ONCE RESET.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
The program could be written in VB, C+, perhaps even as a Word addon with VBA. I envision a single form with tabs and menu items for each function. The important thing is clean, scaled down code that works fast and smoothly without too much "code-bloat."