1) The client sends a search request to the broadcast server with desired filename. The request contains the complete filename
2) BCS broadcasts this search request, using UDP, to all servers
3) Every server, upo receiving the request, searches to see if it has the requested file in a predefined local directory. if it does not have the file it does nothing. If one of the servers has the requested file it sends UDP reply directly to the client. the response contains a port number for the client to download the file
4) receiving this reply, indicating that the replying server has the requested file, the client sends a TCP connection with the port specified by the user.
5) the server accepts the new TCP connection with the client, through which it will send the requested file
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
must run under unix in c