The program should be able to search drives and restore files previously deleted. As an add on, the application needs the ability, to overwrite all "open" clusters in the freespace part of specified disks.
_The architecture should be as follows_:
- "low-level" parts (access to MFT/FAT System) must be realized with MS Visual C++ (6.0) or Delphi 7 as an easy to use DLL.
- User Interface should be developed with Delphi (5-7)
_System has to fulfill the following requests_:
- Support for filesystems FAT12/FAT16/FAT32/NTFS
- Show info about deleted files (name, original path, size, last modification, condition) and restore them from FATxx and NTFS drives.
- Indicate state of found files.
Good: The hard disk location occupied by the file seems to be unoccupied by another file at the moment. There is a good chance that the file may be restored successfully.
Poor: The hard disk location occupied by the file has been partially replaced by other files. There is, nevertheless, a chance to restore the file, at least partially.
- Wildcard based search capabilities (e.g.: *.*, *.doc, *.doc, ??tm*.*, etc).
- Restore the file
- Perform a disk search and write over the existing deleted files and it's assigned clusters to prevent recovery (check the delete completely option on the indicated program).
- Provide a progress bar for the search process.
Handy Recovery: [[url removed, login to view]]
TuneUp Undelete <[url removed, login to view]>
Active Undelete: <[url removed, login to view]>
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete well documented source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
4) Document with detailed descriptions of software versions used to realize the projects (SDK/DDK/IDE/etc.) and steps necessary to compile all project parts.
Windows (98, Me) 2K, XP,2003, support FAT12/16/32, NTFS Types.