Our offer is the following:
1. Do the indexing:
It's not a complicated feature, simply implement a dialog that displays the items that are to be uploaded, and add a checkbox next to them. When exiting the dialog simply move the checked items in the front of the uploading list.
The app is attached.
2. Fix the following:
- have the basket always on top
- allow the search feature to search for name patterns (e.g. file*.zip)
- make the newly added buttons skinnable
- the Exit button on the toolbar is minimizing the the icon, rather than exiting.
- the files added to the synchronization list do not get uploaded, only the files that are inside the added directories are uploaded. You can check if files are uploaded by going to http://mobile.syncho.net. Use the same login as for the client app. (username rodi, password reich).
How much to have all these by Monday?
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).