(PLEASE SEE ATTACHED FILE FOR COMPLETE PROJECT DETAILS).
· A list of URLS will be loaded into the program with variables inside the URL. For example:
[[url removed, login to view]**=%VARIABLE**&answer=**%VARIABLE1**]
· The program will then replace the %VARIABLE with information I will define in the settings of the program then do a HTTP request.
· The program must have the option to do an HTTP request through SOCKS 4/5 proxies.
· The program must be multi-threaded to run many HTTP requests simultaneously. It must be fast and stable because it will be submitting many HTTP requests at once.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).