hi! i have a network/internet application that consist of 2 application - STunnel and Freeproxy, i have made some modification that makes Freeproxy prompt for login and supply that info to STunnel for it to work.
All is working fine, but i would like to have a user login management system in there. Basically what it does is -1) authenticate the login info, and if ok then check if the user has already login or not - as only single login per credentials at a time
2) a mechanism to check the client status - whether they are still online or not, if not then log them out so that they could re-login next time
It need to work in all network setting/setup - direct connection or behind router, etc
note - coder will need to test everything to make sure it work before sending them to me as i have encounter alot of time its not and i need to spend alot of time doing it myself
p/s - if you do not know about the2 mention program, namely Freecap and STunnel, pls do a search on your fav engine to get the idea
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) Support for installations and related
Windows XP all Version with or without SP
note - im not sure if the application is create using Borland C++, but i will prefer to use the original language but its not mandatory. pls specify the dev language