I need a program which will process a csv file (sample file attached [url removed, login to view]) as per instructions below:
1) Open the csv file and make sure each column is formatted as text so the values do not change, especially the numbers.
2) Delete the header.
3) Delete all the columns except column L. Now you have only one column left which will become column A. Delete empty rows in column A. Cut column A and paste it in column D then populate column A with the value "Relist"
4) Use the header exactly as shown in the attached sample file [url removed, login to view]
5) Save the file as "relist" both in xls and csv formats.
The end result should look as shown in the attached sample file relist.csv. It's a very simple project, if you follow the instructions above.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).