I need a program to display the composite video input from my ATI TV Wonder 650 PCI card (on my Windows Vista Ultimate computer) with selectable aspect ratios. Program needs to be written in VB.Net, C#, or if necessary, Managed C++. See "deliverables" for more details.
- Allow for S-Video input
- Route audio from line-in audio connectors on TV Wonder 650 PCI card to computer's speakers
- Allow for live TV input, with channel selection, and menu to configure which channels the user receives
Please specify which optional features you will include in your bid, what language(s) you will write the app in, and what experience with this type of programming you have. I'm expecting to pay $50 for the basics, or up to $100 for everything.
Windows application with features as follows:
- No menus at top of window
- Right-click menu will show aspect options (4:3, 16:9, "Zoom", "Crop", Stretch), and "exit" to terminate app
- "Zoom" ratio is for 16:9 material formatted on a 4:3 screen, and will crop the black bars at the top and bottom
- "Crop" ratio is for 4:3 material formatted on a 16:9 screen, and will crop the black bars on the left & right
- "Stretch" ratio will stretch the video to fit the window (or to fit the screen, when viewing full-screen)
- Resizing the window will lock to selected aspect ratio
- Maximizing the window will show video at selected aspect ratio, padded with black
- Double-clicking video will maximize to full-screen on current monitor, with selected aspect ratio
- Program will disable screen saver while running, and reactivate it when terminating (via the user, windows, or when it happens automatically)
- Disconnecting from the windows session (when a person hits "switch user" or locks the desktop) will automatically exit the program
- Connecting remotely via Remote Desktop to the windows session will automatically exit the program
- The program will refuse to run in a Remote Desktop session
- Fully compatible with dual monitor configurations and Vista's Windows Aero experience
- Hardware processing of video; using directx or whatever
- Compatible with all video cards with composite video inputs, or webcams that have non-propetiary drivers, like the ATI All-in-Wonder series
- Compatible with the ATI TV Wonder 650 PCI product
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows Vista - all versions
Windows XP SP2 - all versions