We have a PCI 16 channel video capture card with digital sensors and outputs and complete SDK for Linux.
We need software with following functionality:
- video and audio multi channel compression and recording
- display of selected cameras on the VGA screen
- motion detection, configuration of cameras, users...
- viewer/searcher for recorded material
- web server for remote viewing of cameras
- event reporting to our center
more detailed description available. We know exactly what we need so we can guide the programmer.
We provide the hardware, SDK and already made complete software which we'd like to "copy" for Linux and Windows, so the coder can get a good idea of what the software should do and how it should do.
For Windows example see ht[tp://[url removed, login to view]]
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
4) We'd need after service, continuing development, which we'll pay extra