I’m looking for someone who can program a virtual printer that outputs a PDF file. The PDF file needs to be sent to a SMTP server.
No fancy GUI is required. The properties for the printer driver must have the following inputs:
* The SMTP host to send to. E.g. [url removed, login to view]
* Email from. E.g. user(at)[url removed, login to view]
* Email to. E.g. anontheruser(at)[url removed, login to view]
* If the user wants to save the PDF.
* Filename for the PDF.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
The printer driver/program needs to support win9x/NT/2000/XP environment.