Using visual c++, write a Windows MFC application which will act as a (modest) Personal Information Manager. It should include:
1) a settable clock which can display time in 12 or 24 hour format and optionally the date in short or long form;
2) a memo pad which allows the user to store and retrieve memos
3) an address/phone book
4) a ToDo list organized to show tasks and subtasks
**prefer to be made in Visual C++.net 7.0
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
4)All the work and source code of the files involved
"Windows 98","Windows Xp" visual c++.net 7.0