Finish development of a wifi driver and VNC client for Windows CE 5.0. The application is based on a UMPC (Ultra-Mini PC).
Current status of the project:
- basic wifi driver works
- VNC application works
Following tasks must be finished:
- a dialog for configuration of network
- handling of exception (e.g. connection is lost)
Description of current project status:
Currently the applications works for testing. The problems are following:
1.) the configurations of the network can be changed only in XML or INI files (but they must be configurable by a dialog)
2.) the VNC client is closed if an exception occurs (e.g. VNC client can't connect or connection is lost). In this case the VNC client must control output with an error message.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows CE 5.0 Wifi network driver (Marvell) VNC client is based on TightVNC