I am an employee at a company and my job was to find a developer who could work on some VNC modifications so that we can effectively use it for training and offere it free with our current training products, im looking for someone who has a deep knowledge with VNC< someone who has worked with it before, this person should have the following skills :
1) vc++ 6.- developer
2) masm developer
3) should know how to optimize networking code
4) should be able to work closely with a small team
The developer will have the assignment of making the VNC protocol more efficient and integration some new features to the system, new versions include but are not limited to are :
1) integration of drivers into VNC iteself
2) integration of simple ulilities which are already in place...
3) working on networking code to make it more efficient...
The most important part of this project is there are 10-15 bugs which we really need fixed in the VNC server, thats very important to us, the first thing the developers ill be doing is fixing these bugs, i would say there are 20 of them at most...
serious biders only please
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).