This is a really simple project for a programmer who knows what he's doing.
I need a voice chat application for win32 that has the following features:
- User management and automatic user registration through a server (with a well chosen RDBMS)
- searching, inviting and adding users to contact list
- P2P voice chat (with some well chosen codec)
- online status (Away, Busy, Free, etc)
- proxy/socks/firewall handling
- controlled through a systray icon
- automatic install through a web popup plugin (like those nasty dialers :)
Basically, this is a very simple messenger program, for voice chatting.
We would like a fancy little program, you can supply the graphics if you can do good clean and friendly design but we can make it too and give it to you.
Kindest regards and happy bidding !
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Developer Documentation and basic User Documentation. (Check RentACoder's template!)
4) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
This will be a win32 app (client side) and UNIX on server-side (has to work flawlessly at least on FreeBSD and Debian GNU/Linux).
Later we want to make the client work under Mac, of course as a new work and another agreement, so taking cross-platform and porting issues into consideration is a must.