I working on project in VC++ (MFC) and DirectX,that should record a Voice Conversation over IP,like in MSN (Windows) Messenger or NetMeeting and save it to .wav file.
The program is "listening" (in tray) constantly and when any Voice Conversation is astablished (let say MSN Messenger Voice Conversation) it must be capable to identify voice packets,coming from each user and capture (record) them in order to save to a .wav file.
The program can be standalone or as add-in to the messenger.
Summary (the main purposes):
1. To recognize wnen (if) Voice Conversation started;
2. To have access to users voice data (and their identity) in order to record their voices,including myself ;
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Windows 2000, NT, XP.
Developed in VC++ (MFC) and DirectX (DirectX not a must but wanted)