I have a micro openvpn business and a bunch of clients are very bold
enough to send outgoing spam and phishing emails lately.
I want my server audit these vpn traffic to help me pin point these rogue clients.
* Log TCP and UDP traffic Local IP (clients IP given by openvpn), Remote IP/Domain:port (viewed by client)
* web based interface. so that it is easier to filter the results based on a IP/domain involved and timestamp
* application shall not hinder vpn speed
* archive logs to a zip file if more than 5 days old
* delete archives of zip files if more than 1 month old.
* disclose all the steps and codes used so that I alone can install it on other server.
Im using ubuntu OS in my servers and most clients are connecting via UDP protocol
My clients are given with local IP by openvpn 10.x.x.x after successful authentication and forward their traffic to servers local interface (eth or venet)
9 freelancers estão ofertando em média $394 para esse trabalho
I strongly believe that is not going to really help you identify the offending client. Please see the private message for a better solution. This bid is for that solution.
What's your goal after all? Develop an application that will show you a bunch of packets flowing like wireshark or stop spam? If you want to stop spam on your VPN, I'm here to help.