Seeking to have Web Deployment Software written in C. No dependencies.
The objective is to have end-users download our software from our web site by simply cliking a "Download" button, then the "YES" from the IE Security Dialog. Unlike our current situation where they click "Download", "Save" the exe to a location on their computer that they might forget, then look for the setup package, then execute the setup package. Some of our users actually think that downloading the product equates an installation.
IMPORTANT: The Dialog users should see is the ActiveX Security Warning Dialog not the File Download Dialog. (see attached screenshots).
2 part project
Part 1 - Package Buider ([url removed, login to view])
This part will involve building the ActiveX component.
Part 2 - Package ([url removed, login to view])
The ActiveX component will contain:
- URL Address of EXE to download
- Download said EXE to Windows Temp folder
- Execute the EXE
The ActiveX will not contain the actual EXE, just the address.
- No dependencies (except for those found in IE 4.0 AND above)
- Compatibility with Win 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
IE 4.0 AND ABOVE