Seeking **pro-active** **and experienced** Systems Analyst to create **ActiveX Download Dialog software** product.
**Compatibility:** Win 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP
**Browser:** IE 4.0 and above
**Absolutely NO Dependencies**.
**See attached screenshot
The objective is to have end-users download our software from our web site by:
1- cliking a "Download" button on our web page
2- clicking the "YES" button from the **IE Security Dialog** (see attached screenshot)
Unlike our current situation where they:
1- click "Download"
2- "Save" the exe to a location on their computer (that they might forget)
3- look for the setup package
4- execute the setup package
(some of our end-users think that downloading is the same as an installation).
**IMPORTANT:** The Dialog users should see is the ActiveX Security Warning Dialog not the File Download Dialog**. (see attached screenshots)**.
2 part project
**Part I - Package Builder
**This part will involve building the ActiveX component. In this app we will specify:
- Setup package EXE location (i.e.: [url removed, login to view])
- Host (i.e.: [url removed, login to view])
**Part II ??" ActiveX Component
**The ActiveX will:
- Download EXE to Windows Temp folder (from specified URL Address)
- Execute the EXE
- Display download progress (see screenshot)
The ActiveX must be small, therefore it will not contain the actual EXE, just the address.
** **-** Download must continue, even if IE is shutdown. It can only be stopped if user hits the cancel button in the Progress Dialog.
- If user decides to download our product again, **Dialog must appear** again.
- For testing purposes and to save time: Please have your own Code Signing Key.
**See attached screenshot**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).