Web Wiper version 1.0
The picture says 1000 words, but I'll say a few more anyway.
1. When the "Wipe Everything!" box is checked, the four boxes below it will automatically be checked and activated.
2. When "Auto-Start with Browser" is checked, then AND ONLY THEN will "and minimize to system tray" be enabled for the user to check.
3. When "Auto-Wipe when browser is closed" is checked, then AND ONLY THEN will "prompt to wipe on close" be enabled for the user to check.
4. (registration options)
a. On my site, there will be a place to enter their email address, and a SN will be sent to that email address. They will then enter that info into the program, and it will be valid and fully functional for 7 days.(they can keep coming back every 7 days for a new code, as each of these codes will only work for 7 days(168 hours))
b. They can purchase the program and a permanent SN will be given to them.
This Wiper MUST ONLY "wipe" what the user viewed and browsed while Web Wiper was active. I do not want it to delete all web related history and temp internet files, etc... because this is a dead give away that something was viewed that shouldn't have been. I repeat, the ONLY items that should be "wiped" are items that were created while Web Wiper was active.
As with all of my bid requests, any coder that does an excellent job will, more than likely(no guarantees) have first dibs on the following version.
[url removed, login to view] is a repost, I posted it once before but received a non-working piece of software from another coder(anonymous) who duped me into paying him before finishing, and then did not finish. I rated him a 10 before all of this happened. Given the chance, I would go back and rate him a ZERO, because that's what his work was worth.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
2a) Uninstall must be simple and complete, and show up in the Windows Add/Remove programs list.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
All Windows OS's.
IE and Netscape for version 1.0.
We will possibly do other browsers and OS's with later versions.