I need a plugin ( called "Xtra" ) for Macromedia Director product on Windows. It must be written in Microsoft C\C++. If needed tools like MingW may be used. ( If coder wants to use OpenObex , it will be up to him .)
1. It must search and find bluetooths devices.
2. It must be able to send files using OBEX protocol.
3. It must be a complete solution , for example if your OBEX code uses Broadcom stack instead of Microsoft BT stack , you must provide a solution to install Broadcom stack to target machines.
4. Finally you must integrate your bluetooth modules to a skeleton Director plugin code. And user must be able to implement bluetooth tasks like finding devices and sending files to them by using script language of Director ( called Lingo ) by help of this plugin (called xTra)
We will supply some links, codes and videos to developer. They will include current Bluetooth opensource projects , samples of usage of Bluetooth related APIs on Windows (BTApi of WinAPI,Broadcom SDK,OpenObex) and videos to enable coder be a user Macromedia Director , samples of codes to developd Director plugin.
Finally , the first 3 tasks are fundamental tasks. If you can do them but not the 4th one , we can also discuss on that case.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows NT : 2000,XP,Vista