This should be written in C++, and supplied as a Visual Studio 2005 solution. The solution should compile to "[url removed, login to view]" which requires four parameters: 1) entryname, 2) hostname, 3) username, 4) password. The program should create a new VPN RAS entry with the name specified in #1, dialing the VPN server specified in #2, using username and password specified in #3 and #4, and set to save them.
This VPN RAS entry should also have the following attributes set as follows:
- Redial if Line Dropped = unchecked
- Redial Attempts = 0
- Use default gateway on remote network = unchecked
- Save this user name and password for = Anyone who uses this computer
- Create this connection for = Anyone's use
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
This program should be tested and confirmed to work in Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Windows Vista.