We have started the work on a Windows Explorer extension that allows us to manage documents and emails remotely for our document management server. All communication is done via standard XML/HTTP communication protocols.
The extension has been built already however it has a number of issues that need to be fixed [either stability-related or functionality].
We are looking for someone who would either fix this module or [re]create a similar one from scratch.
After further discussions and analysis of the current extension, I decided to re-create this extension/module from scratch. It will save all of us headaches in finding unknown bugs and allow for more flexibility for the future.
Also find attached a screenshot from the current
[obsolete] version of the extension.
The [DocManagement] section is where the module comes into play - TLSI is one of the repositories of the DocManagement servers we use.
The first  is the Project name [incorrect, it should display the actual project name AND ID instead of just the ID.
The [1 - 5] folders are document type categories - again, they should display the full name of the category not the ID.
Inside each category, there are documents [which can have multiple versions] or emails with attachments. The current extention only handles documents and needs to be adjusted to also display emails and their attachments.
The display screen can also be improved by showing the description of each document, date and uploader.
Please also find attached the NEW version of the requirements document.
This document explains in greater detail the functionality/scope of this project.