All I need is an MDI application that does the following.
This must be written in pure C using the windows SDK.
1. Create an MDI Frame Window
2. Create an MDIChild Client using CreateMDIWindow
3. Create MDIChildWindows using CreateWindow
4. The child window must draw a line from some point to another point using something like this.
HDC hdc = BeginPaint(owner,&ps);
in the WM_PAINT of the Child windows.
You can use templates, source from anywhere, everywhere. I don't care. But there must be **ONE** *.c file with everything from the WinMain to the WndProcs of all the windows.
I need this yesterday so the fastest person wins.
Send me a working executable and you win the bid.
Send me the .c file and I accept the work.
1) One .c file with all the source for creating an MDI Application.