We need a Microsoft Windows Application (developed in C++ or C#) with the following functionalities:
Permit web intranet user to upload documents from its windows PCs to a web server in an assigned category, selected in a tree-view component. The application should permit to be opened from the Microsoft Windows Explorer “send-to?? link.
The work we need from the developer is the windows application; we have already developed the server side web pages.
- Store user preference like profile, server url, username, password, category listing, etc. in the windows registry or a configuration file
- Identify the user against the web server, posting a web form with its username and password, obtaining a unique session-id or passport.
- Download a list of categories from the web server.
- Store the download categories in a local-cache file. The user should be able to refresh the cache with a button.
- Upload the select file or files.
o Contains the Server URL, the username and the user password for that server.
o The user can define different profiles
o Profile ID
o Category ID
o Category name
o Category path
o Category father ID (in a tree view mode)
The user can have different profiles (examples: repository 1, repository 2) that could have different servers url and categories.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, 2003.