I want an ATL COM DLL **(NO MFC)**, made in Visual C++ 6 which can be loaded in Visual Basic with the following command: 'Private Withevents w as clsWinsock'.
- BytesReceived (Get)
- LocalHostName (Get)
- LocalIP (Get)
- LocalPort (Get, Set)
- Protocol (Get, Set) [*TCP* & *UDP*]
- RemoteHost (Get, Set)
- RemoteIP (Get, Set)
- RemotePort (Get, Set)
- SocketHandle (Get)
- State (Get)
- OnError( Number, Description )
- OnSendProgress( BytesSent, BytesRemaining )
- OnDataArrival( BytesTotal )
- OnConnectionRequest( RequestID )
- OnConnect( )
- OnClose( )
- Accept( RequestID )
- Bind ( [LocalPort], [LocalIP] )
- Close ( )
- Connect ( [RemoteHost], [RemotePort] )
- GetData( VarData, [VarType], [MaxLen] )
- Listen( )
- PeekData( VarData, [VarType], [MaxLen] )
- SendData ( VarData )
It has to be asynchronous, I have to be to create multiple sockets with ease (no mem overhead and such).
If you do know how to code this in C++, but don't know about the ATL, please tell me so. I can guide you through the principals, but I just don't have time enough to create this myself.
Some things I've to add:
- You will need to work via a wrapper class to the winsock-api's (you will need to wrap the functions of the api, to self made functions ... For example a connect will always be sent through to the connect-API, but winsock2-API's who does not exist in winsock1 interface, will need to be coded with the assistance of this particular api's). [So this should look _DYNAMICALLY_ to the winsock version on the target system.!!!]
- If you will build a clsHTTP upon this very project (which is just a clone of the wininet-component), please tell me so.
- For those who did not get it: this component will be a clone of the windows winsock control.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Windows (any of it), Both winsock1 AND 2!