am using a Z-World controller that uses what the company calls "Dynamic-C32" language. As it differs somewhat from standard C++. The project I'm trying to finish involves the Z-World model OP7200 controller. I need several graphic interfaces designed. The particular machine that I am working on is a dust collection unit. I need graphics made for a vacuum pump, pulse valves, air compressor, a few analog meters. I want to animate the simple graphics. For example the vacuum pump (basically a multistage fan) might be a graphic showing the fan blades turning when its on... and stationary when off. The valves supply a rapid pulse of compressed air to backflow the air filters to clean them, they could be shown as a puff of dust emmiting from a cylinder....Several screens to design for this machine, more follow immedaitely. Need work completed ASAP
1) Complete and fully-functional working code, suitable for Z-World Dynamic C32 that is commented very well. I can supply any machine specific .lib or other info that may be required.
2). Email assistance to ensure code functions as requested. Possible further email contact should problem(s) develop with code (ie. it doesn't work properly, though it initially seems to).
2) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Z-World OP 7200 Microcontroller