1. Environment requirement: Windows XP/2000
2. Language requirement: Visual C++ (Visual Studio 6.0 or abover, MFC preferred)
3. Input: simple dialogue interface, user can open(load) multiple files (standard MPEG2 A/V program stream files) from local hard disk and all the files information (name/size/date/location) will be shown inside a window to browse and add/delete/view.
4. Output: User click on a button (or select a menu item) to start write those mutiple files into a DVD-R/DVD+R/DVD-RW/DVD+RW disc (Plextor DVD writter preferred)
5. The DVD disc created can be played by standard DVD player. No need for menu or any other fancy dvd feature, just playable is OK.
6. Need a progress window/bar showing the writting progress and pop up a prompt window to show the end of writting.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
VISUAL STUDIO 6.0 or above
MFC programming with simple dialogue interface