A. ** **_Write CF code for Login and Admin interface:_**
1. The login, logout script with session and cookie
2. The admin interface for assigning each end user’s right to view every page.
3. The admin interface should be a spread sheet like interface so that I can easily edit each user’s rights. The rows are pages, and the columns are users.
4. The admin interface should have a function that I can copy a person’s right to another person, so that I can copy Tommy’s rights to Mary without assigning each page for Mary. It will save me a lot of time. Instead of assigning 30 pages assessment right to Mary, I can simply copy Tommy’s user’s right to Mary by click a “copy?? button.
5. These function codes can be reused for other programs as I can mask it on top of the pages, right?
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
1. Web based program for intranet/ internet usage.
2. Front end is IE,
3. Middle ware is Cold Fusion MX7,
4. Database server is MYSQL / PHP for control interface
5. Web server is either Apache or IIS
6. Operating System is either Linux or Windows Server