Coders needed for a large scale project.
Applicants must be able to create a simplified sample version of the game engine before final decision is made (sample file created in excel2007 and is provided on request). This sample does not need to have a GUI that is too detailed, something simple is fine, the critical thing will be the way you create the game engine allowing for future tweeking and updates as needed.
The project will need dedicated programmers to be able to produce future upgrades and maintenance. This means ongoing work for you. Please specify any previous experience in anything simular created.
Final game repuirements (stage 1):
- To have a divisional league system with 16 teams per league (over 1000 players to start with, 100,000 at later stage).
- Statistics logged of different player stats.
- Live text based game commentary.
- Player training, injuries, draft system, scouting, etc.
- Two levels of users, paid-up members and free users.
Any programmers that have had provious experience in MMORPG's please post your creations so that we can judge your work.
This project will have to be done in a few stages so post your stage 1 bids only. Payment for further stages will be by negotioation.
ONLY SERIOUS BIDS PLEASE!!!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Internet Explorer 6.0+