Our requirements are:
1) To reproduce the applicatio that is attached here as is in [url removed, login to view] with ColdFusion MX 7.0.2 technology. We need the same application in MXML to integrate the source code to a larger MXML file so documentation of your work is a [url removed, login to view] folder sent out to you produces all requirements, namely a simple file explorer in cfform and [url removed, login to view] need this exact output programmed in Flex2.0.1 mxml application.
2) The idea is to create with a Remoteobject call and cfdirectory, a dynamic tree structure simulating a file explorer application.
If you read through the [url removed, login to view] file you will be able to install and run the application and understand what is needed.
PS: Pls look at demo attachment file that you have to copy for the output which we need. And also at the completion we need proper workout documentation.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
COLD Fusion MX 7 , FLEX [url removed, login to view] , Windows.