I prepared some standard of structural steel fabrication.
from those standard i want to make some programme which can prepare drawings automatically after providing reqd. data.
to draw a structural Column/ Beam detail drawing
data will be provided as follows.
1. Base pl. elevation & thickness. Column section size.
2. Elevation of beams & type of connection (MC or Shear)
3. Vertical bracing position from base pl.& bracing section details.(for gusset pl. dimension)
After providing these datas programme must draw the detail draing of that Column including BOM
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday May 25, 2007 12:18:58 PM:
Please refer my Bid Request . If you are interested then i shall send a scanned copy of my drawings standard. from where u can prepare the programme
Those programms must run under Acad 2000 or acad 2005.
OS ms windows 1998/ XP