We need someone to post messages to 50 blogs/forums. This is for promoting our software products.
- Apply ONLY those who have experience promoting products.
- Postings must not look like sales pitch, advertisements.
- Each post should be of minimum 20-30 words in length.
- 500 posts required at different 50 blogs/forums. Out of those 500 posts, 100 of them must be in new thread and the rest 400 will be replies.
- Must have excellent spelling and grammar; a good command of the English Language.
- You are required finish posting in 1 month time. Spread out the post evenly at different time in a day, eg 15-20 posts per day at different blogs/forums. Do not post more than that in 1 day.
- Your work is find suitable blogs/forums with keywords we give.
- We will give text to post. You need to create postings based on that.
- At the last, you deliver URL list with usernames/passwords, after work is done 100%. We will need PROOF before releasing payment.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday May 29, 2007 1:32:05 PM:
Hi all, There is an amendment. This bid request is for 50 forums and NOT 500.