Build a website to test landing pages for an ebook. This will include selecting and installing the CMS. Completing graphic design. Writing copy. Coding the landing pages and coding to record stats.? Selected coder must be able to write compelling landing page copy.
Full requirements and deliverables are in the requirements section.
1. Content Management System: Please recommend and select an open source CMS; although I am familiar with Wordpress, I am open to the best tool for this project. Please note you will install the system into my Bluehost account.?
2. eBook Design: you will design the layout and recommend a color palette; any necessary graphics you will create
3. eBook Graphic: you will create the virtual "book" design making sure to include the TITLE, SUBTITLE and appropriate imagary
Title: Stop Running Pain
Subtitle: Recovery Secrets to the Most Common Running Injuries
4. Landing Pages: This website is a test site, I will need multiple landing pages for my adwords test. You will write all the proposed text for the landing page based upon the information provided herein. I will need the following landing pages created:
a) general running injuries (price test $29.95)
b) general running injuries (price test $24.95)
c) Illotibial Band Syndrome
d) Runners Knee
e) Shin Splints
f) Plantar Fasciitis
g) Muscle Pulls (calf muscle or hamstring muscle)
6. Purchase Page: Since this is only a test, the user will not purchase the product. From any of the landing pages, all "purchase" clicks will land on this single purchase page. When the user clicks through, inform the user that the eBook is currently undergoing a rewrite; ask the user for their email address so that we can contact them when the book is released; store the email address so that when the ebook is released, I can send a bulk email informing them to come and purchase the book. The following fields should be on the page and stored in the database:
- Name (optional)
- Email Address (required)
- Interest (optional, checkboxes with the following options: general running injuries, ITBS, Runners Knee, Shin Splints, Plantar, Muscle Pull)
7. Purchase Result Page: When the user submits the form on the purchase page, they are displayed a thank you. They should be informed that they will be contacted once the book is available.?
8. Stats and Reports:The following stats and reports should be available to me via a hidden or secure URL. The data should be real-time when the page is loaded.
a) unique visits to each landing page, daily report
b) number of clicks to the purchase page from each landing page, daily report
c) total clicks to the purchase page from all landing pages, daily report
d) number of users who submit their email on the purchase page, daily report
e) report of users who submit their email on the purchase page, including interests
NOTE: see the attached file for the Table of Contents for the running ebook.