Our website, [url removed, login to view], is "feature-rich" but we have been told can be confusing for the day-to-day business person. We are looking for the following for our website:
* Create a better "look-and-feel" to the website
* More user-friendly
* Improve usability and functionality
* Better layouts and design
* Improve content and text
* Get feedback to our pending website plans
* Get recommendations for homepage, subpages, and internal group pages (after a member logs into the website)
* Especially important is to improve the group page (the page once you login). We are thinking of creating a "My page" for members once they login so recommendations on this feature would be critical.
This project is to provide a consultant's report (minimum two pages) to improve our website based on the above objectives and NOT to do the actual updates (which would actually be phase two of the project after the recommendations are reviewed)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).