Velos Hosting | October 27, 2005
I need someone to help me with some copywriting and content development for a new hosting / domain name registration venture I am working on. You can view the website (still in progress) at <[url removed, login to view]>. I want to position the company as economical, but with a strong commitment to customer service. This should be a relatively simple job. You will be required to do some internet research on hosting companies that are similarly positioned and then develop content for the points listed below.
I will need you to write content / figure out the following:
1. Research and develop names / pricing for three different hosting packages (I was thinking something like 7, 15, 20).
2. Write content for each of the pages listed below in the site-map.
3. Develop ideas for some promotional packages/pricing.
Site Add-ons (You will need to develop ideas/pricing for add-ons)
Web Design (this will be an added service we offer, something the client will have to contact us for)
If you need any images, let us know and we'll take care of them. What I have specified above are guidelines and if you have any suggestions of how everything could be accomplished more effectively, please feel free to propose them to me.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).