I have 8 Microsoft Spreadsheets with an estimated 400,000 - 450,000 Rows, and about 8 or so columns.
All I need is the 400,000 Rows separated into blocks of 3000.
Separated into their own spreadsheet files ( CSV's ).
I have a template you can follow and separate them into as well.
I only need the first 2 columns, the other 6 columns can be deleted.
This should be really easy for someone with Microsft Excel Skills.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) Seller Must Delete all microsoft spreadsheets given from the seller and is forbidden to share, sell or distribute the content of the spreadsheets to Any Other Party, Person or Company. Seller is also forbiddento use the spreadsheet content for their own personal use, failing to adhere to the following terms, conditions and agreement is a breach punishable to the full extent of the law.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Saturday Jun 23, 2007 1:57:11 AM:
Hi Everyone... Geeeze! Im completely overwhelmed with your Magnificient Responses to such a Boring Project! Thank you Sincerely to everyone... However, I have adjusted the max bid price to $50 Dollars as that seems to be the average bid. For those who are higher I thank you very much, but will be probably looking at another bidder. To everyone else, I will apologize for not replying individually as there seems to be too many comments to reply to! Im sure you all understand. :) Will choose a bid in a couple of hours so my inbox doesnt get Jammed! Thank you all very much. Best wishes, - aj
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Saturday Jun 23, 2007 12:48:44 PM:
Hi Everyone, Thank you for offering to help me with this little project. With over 77 Offers I've had one irresitible offer I cant refuse. Thank you all again, All The Best, aj
Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet CSV