I'm looking for someone who can do forum and blog postings. Your English must be of high standard and you must have the ability to be creative in your blog and forums comments.
My main concerns are that you are efficient, quick to communicate with me and creative when writting. If you find it difficult to stick to deadlines, please do not bother bidding for this project.
I am interested in receiving two kind of bids:
1. for a monthly salary to dedicate 3-4 hours to my projects
2. for a fee based on each successful posts made (price per post) About 200 posts for this job
The pre-selected canditates will receive from me a short test that will need to be completed in time. This test should only take 10-15 minutes.
Look forward to hear from you.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).